Please solve all of the question using R and do clarify the answers.
Using the (SATGPA) data set in (Stat2Data) package. Test by using α= .01.
1) Create the following three variables and then print out all the six variables.
A) Create new variable "SAT", which is the sum of (MathSAT) and (VerbalSAT).
B) Create second new variable ("SATLevel"), and assign the value of( "SATLevel") as 1 when
SAT<=1100, 2 when 1100<SAT<=1200, 3 when 1200<SAT<=1300, and 4 when
C)Create third new variable "GPALevel" and assign the value of "GPALevel" as 1 when
GPA<=2.8, 2 when 2.8<GPA<=3.3, 3 when 3.3<GPA<=3.5, and 4 when GPA>3.5
D) Print out all the data in the ascending order of their GPALevel and the descending order of
their SAT when( GPALevel )is the same.
2) Use the Chi-Square test to conclude if the SATLevel and GPALevel are independent.
3) Compute the mean and variance of "GPA" for each level of( "GPALevel"), and compute the
correlation matrices for the four variables: MathSAT, VerbalSAT, GPA and SAT.
4) Do the data provide sufficient evidence to indicate that the mean of (MathSAT) is significantly greater
than the mean of (VerbalSAT.)
5) Test if the proportion of ( MathSAT) greater than (VerbalSAT) is 0.5.
Recently Asked Questions
- Claremont Company specializes in selling refurbished copiers. During the month, the company sold 230 copiers at an average price of $4,000 each. The budget
- Using the Bohr model, determine the energy, in joules, necessary to ionize a ground-state hydrogen atom. Show your calculations.
- According to the Taylor rule, The federal reserve sets interest rates in response to what?