- X1 - one quantitative independent variables
- X2 and X3 - two dummy variables used to describe a qualitative variable with 3 levels
- X4 - a dummy variable used to describe a qualitative variable with 2 levels.
how would I go about building the 2nd order model?
Recently Asked Questions
- A graph that uses individual scores to show the pattern of the relation of two variables is a
- Two variables , X and Y , have a strong linear correlation . Under what conditions can you determine the direction of causality just from knowing the
- Which of the following influences the power of a study using an analysis of variance ?