- X1 - one quantitative independent variables
- X2 and X3 - two dummy variables used to describe a qualitative variable with 3 levels
- X4 - a dummy variable used to describe a qualitative variable with 2 levels.
how would I go about building the 2nd order model?
Recently Asked Questions
- Give an example of a biological polymer. What does its subunit look like? Why is it considered a polymer?
- I need assistance with this questions. Can someone please help me. Compare and contrast the effects of alcohol and caffeine on blackworms. Blackworms are
- I don't understand what are the flow of input and output of an industry. Also, for Costco, what is its inputs and outputs in the supply chain? Can you please