- Describe the experience in the project.
- What were the solutions used to address the problem?
- Was the case you described a special-cause or common-cause?
- Do you feel the solution or approach used appropriate for the cause?
- What would you do if you could do it again?
- What conclusions can you draw from the problem-solving or process-improvement techniques?
Recently Asked Questions
- Refer to Exhibit 1-1 . Then you record the number of seizures in each of the 20 subjects for one month without the drug . Being compulsive , you also record
- A mobile is shown in the figure . The horizontal supports have negligible mass . Assume that all the numbers given in the figure are accurate to two
- Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE for collision ?