- please indicate the research question?
- Interpret the difference in risk for 10 years in age, being designated high risk, male, and Hispanic in terms of statistical and clinical significance.
Methods: Consecutive procedures performed for these indications at our center between March 2010 and March 2013 were identified and individually reviewed to identify patient age, ethnicity, sex and the endoscopic/pathologic diagnosis. Consecutive proThe Clinical Outcomes Research Initiative (CORI) indications associated with gastric neoplasia were defined and characterized as high versus low risk. High risk indications included epigastric pain, weight loss etc. Low risk indications included dyspepsia, reflux, etc. Other predictors included age, gender, and ethnicity. These variables were included in a logistic regression model to assess their affect on well differentiated adenocarcinoma. Analyses were performed in SPSS V24.0; α = 0.05.
Age in years
High_risk 0 = No; 1 = Yes
Female 0 = No; 1 = Yes
Hispanic 0 = No; 1 = Yes
differentiation 1 'Well differentiated' 0 'Poorly differentiated'
Recently Asked Questions
- Visit the Yahoo web site and click the link to Finance . Enter the letters "XOM" into the Quote Lookup box, and this will display the latest stock
- How does information technology work in business when everything is pushed through social media.? I am reading this and it does not make sense. What is the
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ACE 345 Final Exam 2016.pdf. Additional comments: "please help me