A study was done to explore the number of chocolate bars consumed by 16-year-old girls in a month's time. The results are shown below.
Number of Chocolate Bars Consumed
Use the data from the chocolate bar study to answer the following questions. Use SPSS for all calculations. Copy and paste the SPSS output into the word document as well as typing the appropriate symbol with the answer.
1. Identify the level of measurement used in this study.
2. What is the frequency table with six classes.
3. What is the histogram based on the Frequency table in problem 2.
4. Find the mean, median, and mode of the number of chocolate bars consumed by 16-year-old girls in a month.
Find the variance and standard deviation of the number of chocolate bars consumed by 16-year-old
Recently Asked Questions
- in JAVA, Please choose the correct answer Question 2 Private instance attributes modified by public (or protected) methods is known as Abstraction Polymorphism
- One in 10,000 babies is born with the disease phenylketonuria (PKU). PKU is a recessive trait. What is the frequency of the PKU allele in the population,
- Conditionals and if-statements 1.Which expression represents X is not equal to Y? X == Y X != Y X > Y X < Y X >= Y X <= Y 2. How can the game best determine if