A study was done to explore the number of chocolate bars consumed by 16-year-old girls in a month's time. The results are shown below.
Number of Chocolate Bars Consumed
Use the data from the chocolate bar study to answer the following questions. Use SPSS for all calculations. Copy and paste the SPSS output into the word document as well as typing the appropriate symbol with the answer.
1. Identify the level of measurement used in this study.
2. What is the frequency table with six classes.
3. What is the histogram based on the Frequency table in problem 2.
4. Find the mean, median, and mode of the number of chocolate bars consumed by 16-year-old girls in a month.
Find the variance and standard deviation of the number of chocolate bars consumed by 16-year-old
Recently Asked Questions
- Stilley Resources bonds have 20 years left to maturity. Interest is paid annually, and the bonds have a $1,000 par value and a coupon rate of 16.5 percent.
- What are the necessary steps for this? I have no idea! A survey of 1700 commuters in New York City showed that 1160 take the subway, 640 take
- which is based on bonds paying 10 percent interest for 20 years. Assume interest rates in the market (yield to maturity) decrease from 10 to 8 percent.