Two continuous random variables X and Y have the joint density function fxy(x,y)=c(x+2y) for 0<x<1 and 0<y<1 Answer the following question
Now Define ε such that Y=E(Y|X)+ε
4) Give your calculation for E(ε) Find Var(ε|X). Is homoskedasticity satisfied for a random generated sample from (X,Y) please explain
6) Find p(X,Y) Does a big value of |p(X,Y)| imply the existence of causality?
Recently Asked Questions
- The Great Indoors Inc. has $7,800 in sales revenue for the year. The company's profit margin is 4 percent and there are 6,100 shares of stock outstanding. If
- Cosmo's Cougars Inc.has net fixed assets of $2,316, sales of $6,800, net working capital of $570, and current liabilities of $880. How many dollars worth of
- To test the performance of its tires, a car travels along a perfectly flat (no banking) circular track of radius 295 m. The car increases its speed at uniform