Two continuous random variables X and Y have the joint density function fxy(x,y)=c(x+2y) for 0<x<1 and 0<y<1 Answer the following question
Now Define ε such that Y=E(Y|X)+ε
4) Give your calculation for E(ε) Find Var(ε|X). Is homoskedasticity satisfied for a random generated sample from (X,Y) please explain
6) Find p(X,Y) Does a big value of |p(X,Y)| imply the existence of causality?
Recently Asked Questions
- p . 62 Juanita alters her management style depending on the particular issue with which she is dealing . She is acting consistently with the principles of :
- Between disposable and discretionary income , which one is larger ?
- “ Buy American ” and “ Keep America Working ” are both logos used by companies to attract the _____ consumer .