Two continuous random variables X and Y have the joint density function fxy(x,y)=c(x+2y) for 0<x<1 and 0<y<1 Answer the following question
Now Define ε such that Y=E(Y|X)+ε
4) Give your calculation for E(ε) Find Var(ε|X). Is homoskedasticity satisfied for a random generated sample from (X,Y) please explain
6) Find p(X,Y) Does a big value of |p(X,Y)| imply the existence of causality?
Recently Asked Questions
- 6.The average cost a(q) of producing q items is defined as the total cost C(q) divided by the number of items,
- Use 5.98 × 1024 kg as the mass of the Earth. A 1350 kg meteorite has a speed of 185 m/s just before colliding head-on with the Earth. Determine the recoil
- Calculate the magnitude of the linear momentum (in kg m/s) for the following cases: A proton moving with a speed of 5.50E+6 m/s, whose mass is 1.67e-27