heights in the 20-29 age group were normally distributed
mean= 69.8 inches
standard deviation =3.0 inches
1) what's the probability a height that is less than 66 inches.
2) What's the probability a height that is between 69 and 73 inches.
3) What's the probability a height that is more than 73 inches.
4) Is there any unusual events?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Case Analysis Question Guide.
- ______ fat surrounds organs and increases risk of chronic disease . This is may be because of different hormone secretions , smaller cell size , and the
- Suppose the market supply curve is p = 5Q . If price increases from 10 to 15 , the change in producer surplus is