heights in the 20-29 age group were normally distributed
mean= 69.8 inches
standard deviation =3.0 inches
1) what's the probability a height that is less than 66 inches.
2) What's the probability a height that is between 69 and 73 inches.
3) What's the probability a height that is more than 73 inches.
4) Is there any unusual events?
Recently Asked Questions
- Why does the Government encourage people to become educated ?
- A pharmaceutical company in Utah recently released a new and expensive anti-ulcer drug in the market . The company justifies the high price of the drug by
- In an effort to differentiate its offerings from its competitors , Pegasus Computers decided to add an extra USB port in all its laptops besides providing a