Identify the R-squared value for this data set, along with the R-value. Explain what each means.
- Describe what the F-test and the p value tell us in general and name each for these data sets and analyses.
- Explain what can be learned from the multiple regression that may not be known from the correlation matrix.
- Justify whether performance review scores can be predicted by the number of days of vacation taken, dependents claimed, or vacation days taken in combination with the number of dependents. Support your position.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello, I am confused with Task 5 part B... Question: Two 4-sided dice are tossed 10 times. Leave probability answers as percents rounded to one decimal place.
- what reagent is used in this above reaction? to remove the alcohol.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from sci228 final.docx.