USING R PROGRAM
1. Import the data grades.csv. Carry out an complete analysis to see if gcse math grades correlate with first year statistics grade. In your results, submit the code & the results.
Copy and paste and comment Import the CSV
Hypothesis test and Correlation test (library (psych))
2. Import the delim file spiderLong. Create a simple barplot of the variable Group in the spiderLong dataset
Find the code for delim write the code give bar plot
3. Use the spiderLong.dat dataset and check the hypothesis that groups picture and real spider have equal anxiety score. (delim file) hypothesis = Group [picture / real spider (t-test Homework eg)
4. Import the dataset Chamorro-Premuzic.dat. First, remove the missing values using the function for listwisedeletion. . Perform a regression analysis and predict lectureN (which means lecture neuroticism) based on Age, studentE, student0, lecture0. Provide the summary of the results.
regression diagnostic needed
5. Import the dataset Tumor.dat. For the variable, 'usage' create a factor for the five levels and label them 0 hours, 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4 Hours, 5 Hours. Aggregate tumor variable by usage variable and find mean. Fit the aov function where you check the effect of usage on tumor. Show the summary of the fit.
Read.delim file C: (0,1,2,3,4,5)
Show summary fit etc
factor level should be used