Question # 1) Republican Demoncrat Independent
Female - 0.122 0.194 ?
Compute P(Female I Demoncrat ), with answer in 3 decimal places.
Question # 2) Republican Demoncrat Independent
male- 0.182 0.143 0.198
Female- 0.150 0.168 ?
Compute P(Republican I Male ), with answer in 3 decimal places.
Question # 3) Assume breast cancer affects 0.004 of the female population between 45 and 55 years of age.
- True positive ( the test indicates you have a disease, and you actually have it)
- False positive ( the test indicates you have a disease, but you actually do not)
Assume mammograms are
- 0.92 accurate detecting people who actually have breast cancer ( true positive rate)
- 0.92 accurate for people who do not have breast cancer ( true negative rate)
compute the probability that a female between the ages of 45 and 55 who tests positive for breast cancer has breast cancer. please place answer in 3 decimal places
Question # 4) Misa earned a score of 76 on her latest exam. The professor determined that all of the scores from this exam had a normal distribution with a mean of 87 and a standard deviation of 3. what is Misa's Z score on her exam? please round answer to 3 decimal places.
Question # 5) Blue crab lengths have a normal distribution with a mean of 3 inches and a standard deviation of 3 inches. what is the Z value of 8 inches? please round answer to 3 decimal places.
Question # 6) In a normal distribution the probability of a value between 2 and 3 standard deviations. what is the mean?
Question # 7) please list all the correct characteristic of a Binomial probability Distribution
Question # 8) please list all the correct characteristic of a Poisson probability Distribution
Recently Asked Questions
- A certain drug causes kidney damage in 1% of patients. Suppose the drug is to be tested on 50 patients. Find the probability that (a) none of the patients will
- One study showed that swearing can help reduce ratings of pain. In the study each participant was asked to plunge a hand into icy water and keep it there as
- How do random digits behave? Which of the following statements are true of a table of random digits, and which are false? Explain your answers. (a) Each pair