Two proofs :
1) Show that SSR/SSTO is the same whether Y1 is regressed on Y2 or Y2 is regressed
2) Use variance(Yh) to derive variance(b0). I got that variance of Yh is (1/n + (xh-xbar)^2/sum(xi-xbar)^2)
I have posted this question before but no one was able to help me, hoping someone can this time.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose a chef claims that her meatball weight is less than3 ounces, on average. Several of her customers do not believe her, so the chef decides to test a
- Develop: Regression Analysis Evaluation Title:Simple Linear Regression l use linear regression to calculate the expected after exercising heart rate. Steps
- Gail, a long jumper, claims that her jump distance is more than15 feet, on average. Several of her teammates do not believe her, so she decides to preform a