- An author is preparing a table for her manuscript.
It is the first table discussed, and she wants it to display the demographic breakdown of her sample - Gender, Age, Race/Ethnicity, and SES.make a appropriate Table Title (including table number "1" and a title) in apa styel in the space below. Use appropriate spacing!
- Pretend you wanted to discuss the findings of this article in your review of literature. How would you format this in apa (note this is the first time the reference will occur in your pape, and you are beginning the sentence with your citation reference)? NOTE: You don't have to have a complete sentence - this is just to show you know how to cite a reference in text properly.
Recently Asked Questions
- The area under a particular normal curve between 11 and 16 is 0.9115. A normally distributed variable has the same mean and standard deviation as the
- Find the value of z a (a is alpha) z 0.48 =
- AGE ;16 ,15, 14, 10, 20, 14, 9 ,18 ,18 ,21, 21 ,7 ,4, 7 ,19, 21, 7, 10 ,13 ,9 ,26, 16, 12 ,20 ,12 ,11 ,22 ,15 ,23, 9