High School Graduation Rates by State (use the graduation rates for all 50 states)
Open a Word
- Introduction--Provide a description of topic with citation
- Sample Data—Include a 5x10 table including 50 values
- Problem Computations—
- Determine the mean and standard deviation
- Find the 80%, 95%, and 99% confidence intervals.
- Make sure to list the margin of error for the 80%, 95%, and 99% confidence interval.
confidence interval (you cannot use 80%, 95%, and 99%) show work Make sure to list the margin of error.
- Problem Analysis—reflection.
- What trend do you see takes place to the confidence interval as the confidence level rises? Explain mathematically why that takes place.
- Provide a sentence for each confidence interval created in part c) which explains what the confidence interval means in context of the topic
- Explain how Part I of the project has helped understand confidence intervals better?
- How did this project help understand statistics better?
Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider an issue at your place of work. If you were creating a study, what would be the dependent variable, and then what independent variables could be
- I need help answering Question 03.
- Maria and John have decided that once they live in a home, they want to have a pet. Maria prefers cats and John prefers dogs. They go to an animal shelter and