1.The letters of the word
Volume are arranged in all possible ways, what is the probability
- the word ends in a vowel
- the word starts with a consonant and ends in a vowel
2.A box that contains 8 good computer chips with minor defects and 3 chips with major defects. Four chips are selected at random without replacement.
- No chip is good
- at least one chip is good
- exactly two chips are good
- one chip is good, one has a minor defect and 2 have major defects
- one chip is good and 3 have major defects
3.From a group of 10 lawyers, 15 accountants and 12 doctors, a commitee of six is selected at random. Combinatorics format.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose a random variable, x, arises from a binomial experiment. If n = 14, and p = 0.13, find the standard deviation.
- Identify a research question , how happiness affects employees in the workplace, from your professional life or research interests that could be addressed by a
- Construct a confidence interval of the population proportion at the given level of confidence. x =120 n =1200 90% confidence The lower bound of the confidence