Please help to generate the RStudio codes as per requirements below in order to have
below results :
Link for dataset to be downloaded is in comments.
· A histogram of fats and calories is drawn to know the nutritional fact available inside a serving.
· With the aid of the histogram, the mean mode and median can be found where we will know which serving has the most fats.
· Then a box plot shall be plotted with the values obtained above.
· With the calculated data, the variance and the standard deviation can be obtained.
· A graph of calories v/s fats will be plotted.
· Then the covariance and correlation will be easy to find by the graph plotted above.
· A hypothesis test will be carried out to test at the 5% significance level whether the total fat for breakfast is more than in chicken than in fish.
Please find below sample dataset being used :
R Studio :
Many thanks and Happy New Year 2020 !!!
A histogram of fats and calories is drawn to know the nutritional fact available inside a serving. Use:... View the full answer