The Excel file Graduates' Inn Guest provides a list of customers, rooms they occupied, arrival and departure
dates, number of occupants, and daily rate for a small bed-and-breakfast inn during one month. Room rates are the same for one or two guests; however, additional guests must pay an additional amount (based on the room as shown in the table below) per person per day for meals and other miscellaneous expenses. Guests staying for seven days or more receive a 10% discount (applied to revenue per party transaction).
Room Type Additional cost/person/day
Add one additional sheet to the spreadsheet to answer the following questions.
(1) Use the SUMIF() function to calculate the revenue collected from each room type for the whole month.
(2) Show a pie chart to display the revenue breakdown from the last question. Which room type generated highest revenue and how much revenue?
Recently Asked Questions
- 6-43Dillard Travey receives 5,000 tripods annually from Quality Suppliers to meet his annual demand. Dillard runs a large photographic outlet, and the tripods
- a)No question A b)Calculate the mean and standard deviation for words known at age two and high school GPA. c)Calculate the Z scores for all the scores of
- Look at the data collection instrument. Do the authors provide an explanation of the reliability and validity of the tool(s)? What are they? How does