I had 14 students last term who earned the following grades:
98 85 89 73 72 85 85 92 85 97 92 93 95 86
What is the 5 numbers summary for these students? what does a box plot for the data look like
I developed an achievement test and normalized it on people throughout the country over a year. My test has scores that are normally distributed with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 20.
- Find the probability that a randomly selected adult has IQ < 115
- Find the probability that a randomly selected adult has IQ > 70
- Find P30, which is the IQ score at the 305h percentile.
- What percentage of adults have scores between 80 and 120?
Ten peas are generated from parents having the green/yellow pair of genes so there is a 75% probability that an individual pea will have a green pod. Find the probability that
among the 10 offspring peas, no more than 5 have green pods.
Recently Asked Questions
- Having trouble with this question can i have some assistance. Thank You! Please answer both parts in the question also :)
- Find the standardized test statistic to test the claim that 1 2 . Two samples are randomly selected from each population. The sample statistics are given
- There were 224 samples taken during the observation period. Out of the sample population 138 were males and 86 were females. Of the male sample, 124 were