Suppose that there are three uniform random variables U(0,1), X,Y,Z.
Solve the following questions with
Monte Carlo simulations.
1) What is the probability density function of X + Y + Z?
2) What is the cumulative probability function of X + Y + Z? Graph it.
Recently Asked Questions
- A researcher claims that the average wind speed in a certain city is 8 miles per hour. A sample of 32 days has an average wind speed of 8.2 miles per hour. The
- a simple random sample of 285 part time workers finds that the average wage is $19.32 with a standard deviation of $2.61. The data follows the normal curve. As
- Hello Please can you help me answer and work out Question 3 & 4 I cannot work them out for the life of me I have attached them as a photo to make it easier I