In an Asian country with a population of 6 million people, 60,000 deaths occurred during the year ending December 31, 1995. These included 30,000 deaths from cholera in 100,000 people who were sick with cholera.
1. What was the cause-specific mortality rate from cholera in 1995?
2. What was the case-fatality rate from cholera in 1995?
Recently Asked Questions
- DATABASE FOR ANALYTICS Need answer before tomorrow night Part 1 a) Cr eate a relational schema with underlined (primary) keys and arrows connecting foreign
- This week's topics cover blood boosting, altitude training and all other O 2 boosting methods talked about in your book. Using internet research (credible) and
- Is social media an addiction? Or is it excessive internet use?