1. Use the Baseball tab and write a memo describing your findings about the relationship between number of wins and payroll. Apply the regression analysis and include the following information:
a. Regression coefficients
b. Coefficient of determination
c. Correlation coefficient
d. Determine how well if the relationship between number of wins and payroll is significant by using testing hypothesis method.
e. Determine an estimate for the cost of an additional win.
2. Annual surveys are conducted to determine the level of confidence in the future prospects of the economy. A sample of 1,000 adults was asked the following question:
Question: Compare to last year, what do you think this year will be
1 – better?
2 – the same?
3 – worse?
Related data is found in Economy tab of project data file.
Use a suitable graphical technique to summarize these data. Describes your findings>
3. A bank manager took a random sample of 300 loans that were granted using a new scorecard. The cutoff id 65o, which means that those scoring below are predicted to default and those scoring above are predicted to repay. These cores are found in the Scorecard tab of the data file.
a. Use a graphical technique to present the scores of those who paid.
b. Use a graphical technique to present the scores of those who defaulted.
c. What have you learned about the scorecard?
Recently Asked Questions
- Question 5 If you draw an M&M candy at random from a bag of the candies, the candy you draw will have one of six colors. The probability of drawing each
- What is the price of a 4 -year, 8.4% coupon rate, $1,000 face value bond that pays interest quarterly if the yield to maturity on similar bonds is
- In this project, you are going to implement the word guessing game, Hangman 2.0. Your program is going to get a random word from an enumerated list