1. Use the Baseball tab and write a memo describing your findings about the relationship between number of wins and payroll. Apply the regression analysis and include the following information:
a. Regression coefficients
b. Coefficient of determination
c. Correlation coefficient
d. Determine how well if the relationship between number of wins and payroll is significant by using testing hypothesis method.
e. Determine an estimate for the cost of an additional win.
2. Annual surveys are conducted to determine the level of confidence in the future prospects of the economy. A sample of 1,000 adults was asked the following question:
Question: Compare to last year, what do you think this year will be
1 – better?
2 – the same?
3 – worse?
Related data is found in Economy tab of project data file.
Use a suitable graphical technique to summarize these data. Describes your findings>
3. A bank manager took a random sample of 300 loans that were granted using a new scorecard. The cutoff id 65o, which means that those scoring below are predicted to default and those scoring above are predicted to repay. These cores are found in the Scorecard tab of the data file.
a. Use a graphical technique to present the scores of those who paid.
b. Use a graphical technique to present the scores of those who defaulted.
c. What have you learned about the scorecard?
Recently Asked Questions
- Answer question 4 of this case study. Case study: https://studydaddy.com/attachment/31488/20160711201015expatriate_compensation_at_robert_bosch.pdf
- I'm looking for answers of these questions! Suppose Bob (the sender) wants to send a signed message m=456789 to Alice (the receiver). However, before sending
- Unfold multiple scenes from the novel; The Handmaids Tale. The analysis's should be on scenes in relation to feminism or gender dynamics such as how men-women