5. (a) State the additive law. (b) Why do we subtract the intersection?
6. (a) Write the formula for conditional probability. (b) When are two events independent?
Recently Asked Questions
- similarity and difference between Keynesianism", Monetarism & Rational Expectations Theory, and the main idea of it.
- A results-only work environment allows employees to ________. A. take a specified number of days off each year for any purpose B. work whenever and wherever
- This question based on inferences from two samples topic.