Computer software generated 500 random numbers that should look like they are from the uniform distribution on the interval 0 to 1. They are categorized into five groups: (1) less than or equal to 0.2 (2) greater than 0.2 and less than or equal to 0.4, (3) greater than 0.4 and less than or equal to 0.6, (4) greater than 0.6 and less than or equal to 0.8, and (5) greater than 0.8. The counts in the five groups are 113, 95, 108, 99, and 85, respectively.
1. The probabilities for these five intervals are all the same. What is this probability?
2. Compute the expected count for each interval for a sample of 500.
3. Perform the goodness of fit test and summarize your results.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from STAT_200_Common_Final_Fall_2018_OL4.pdf.
- this is a question about antenna and I need your help please regards
- Consider the data below showing Hyatt Hotels media spending for Q1 2017. Carefully describe Hyatt's media spending based on calculations of share and