1. The probabilities for these five intervals are all the same. What is this probability?
2. Compute the expected count for each interval for a sample of 500.
3. Perform the goodness of fit test and summarize your results.
Recently Asked Questions
- When a hydrochloric acid solution is combined with a potassium hydroxide solution, an acid-base reaction occurs. Write a balanced molecular equation for this
- After 2 weeks of residing in the facility, Mrs Walker has not engaged in any activities and continues to pace the corridor, although not with the same level of
- can you please help me with this question. thanks in advance