Assume the population proportion is p = .25.
1. Calculate () with a sample size of 1,200 flights (to 4 decimals).
2. What is the probability that the sample proportion will be within +/- .03 of the population proportion if a sample of size 1,200 is selected (to 4 decimals)?
3. What is the probability that the sample proportion will be within +/- .03 of the population proportion if a sample of size 600 is selected (to 4 decimals)?
Recently Asked Questions
- Number 17, I don't understand... please help... I think you'd do something with the area function but I don't know what to plug in for r or x.
- I am currently working a project for my java programming class. The question is as follows: Construct a Java class named InfStudent which inherits from (i.e.
- Business Book:Service operation management: Improving service delivery 4th edition The empress hotel chapter 10 case exercise. How do I build a service concept