2) If 7.5% of teh bolts made by an automotive factory are defective, what is the probability that in a shipment of 20 bolts, there are 6 defective bolts?
3) Box A contains the numbers 1,2,3 and 4. Box B contains the numers 5,6,7, and 8. A number is first drawn from Box A and then another number from Box B. How many outcomes are possible if both numbers are even?
Recently Asked Questions
- pertinent reactions in the total synthesis of carpatamides a-d. reaction
- Bosco company adopted the dollar-value LIFO retail method at the beginning of 2016. Information for 2016 and 2017 is as follows, with certain data
- How do you solve the question using the double-declining balance method of depreciation?