2) If 7.5% of teh bolts made by an automotive factory are defective, what is the probability that in a shipment of 20 bolts, there are 6 defective bolts?
3) Box A contains the numbers 1,2,3 and 4. Box B contains the numers 5,6,7, and 8. A number is first drawn from Box A and then another number from Box B. How many outcomes are possible if both numbers are even?
Recently Asked Questions
- When an administrative rule has been properly promulgated under the Administrative Procedures Act, what effect does it have? A. It has the same force and
- Hi, I need help with income statement and balance sheet for this problem. Thanks,
- Suppose Z ∼ N(0,1). (a) Find c such that P(Z ≤ c) = 0.75. (b) With respect to the standard normal distribution, what would be an appropriate name to call