1) Find the z value to the right of the mean such that 85% of the total area under the standard normal distribution curve lies to the left of it?
2) If 7.5% of teh bolts made by an automotive factory are defective, what is the probability that in a shipment of 20 bolts, there are 6 defective bolts?
3) Box A contains the numbers 1,2,3 and 4. Box B contains the numers 5,6,7, and 8. A number is first drawn from Box A and then another number from Box B. How many outcomes are possible if both numbers are even?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ELEC 153_M7_Lab_Approved.
- "Are Hip Hop and Rap the new Rock and Roll?" I need an answer in a related book is What's That Sound?: An Introduction to Rock and Its History , Authors: John
- If a large US chocolate manufacturer entered the EU chocolate market, outline the possible economic impacts of greater competition in this market.