a. no, since some other t-tests for the individual variables are not significant.
b. no since the standard deviation of the model is fairly large.
c. yes, since none of the B -estimates are equal to 0.
d. yes, since the p-value for the test is smaller than 0.05
2. For a moving average which is not true?
a. it can be used to smooth a series.
b. it gives equal weight to all values in the computation.
c. it is simpler than the method of exponential smoothing.
d. it gives greater weight to more recent data
3. I need to decide whether I should invest in a particular stock. I would like to invest if the price is likely to rise in the long run. I have data on the daily average price of this stock over the past 12 months. My best action is:
a. compute moving averages
b. perform exponential smoothing
c. estimate a least square trend model
d. compute the MAD statistic
4. A model that can be used to make predictions about long-term future values of a time series is:
a. linear trend
b. quadratic trend
c. exponential trend
d. all of the above
Recently Asked Questions
- I do not understand part B and part C. Part C is extremely confusing because I do not understand how you are supposed to use the graph to figure it out. The
- The business strategy adopted by Bernard Arnault centered on the sale of luxury products and services utilizing retail channels. Did the use of retail channels
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Colon Cancer.docx. Additional comments: "Trying to figure the answer out