Kessler thought that playing music in a grocery store might have an impact on customers. Specifically, he thought customers might stay in the store longer if slow, easy-to-listen-to music were played. After some serious thought, he decided he should hire a marketing researcher to design an experiment to test the influence of music tempo on shopper behavior.
1. What do you think is the independent variable and why? Be specific.
2. What dependent variables do you think might be important in the study? Name at least three.
3. Develop a hypothesis for each of your dependent variables.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from PS2 Fall 2018.docx.
- Closing a business is nothing to be ashamed of if you ________ .
- explain the definition of love as presented within the work. Begin by defining the term and use evidence from the text to support your argument. Be sure to