Kessler thought that playing music in a grocery store might have an impact on customers. Specifically, he thought customers might stay in the store longer if slow, easy-to-listen-to music were played. After some serious thought, he decided he should hire a marketing researcher to design an experiment to test the influence of music tempo on shopper behavior.
1. What do you think is the independent variable and why? Be specific.
2. What dependent variables do you think might be important in the study? Name at least three.
3. Develop a hypothesis for each of your dependent variables.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can you help me understand how to write an IF function in excel
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MATH533_Project_Data_SALESCALL_A. Additional comments: "Is there a
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MBAM-107.