· State the null and alternate hypotheses
· Calculate the mean and standard deviation
· Determine which test statistic applies, and calculate it
· Determine the critical value(s).
· State your decision: Should the null hypothesis be rejected?
Before 40 42 47 41 52 32 39 49
After 33 46 36 55 39 49 52 52
Recently Asked Questions
- The Hartford Symphony Guild is planning its annual dinner-dance. The dinner-dance committee has assembled the following expected costs for the event:
- QUESTION 3 CONSOLIDATIONS The following financial statements of Joel Ltd and its subsidiary Parko Ltd have been extracted from their financial records at 30
- Need help understanding how describe how public policy may affect the requirements and guidelines for the national certified counselor and/or state licensure