· State the null and alternate hypotheses
· Calculate the mean and standard deviation
· Determine which test statistic applies, and calculate it
· Determine the critical value(s).
· State your decision: Should the null hypothesis be rejected?
Before 40 42 47 41 52 32 39 49
After 33 46 36 55 39 49 52 52
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Measles Case Study.pdf.
- Indicate the drug that cause metabolic alkalosis: a) Sodium bicarbonate b) Cimetidine c) Pepto-Bismol d) Carbenoxolone
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from week 5 Assignment Collaborative Learning Community.