A sample of General Mills employees was studied to determine their degree of satisfaction with their present life. A special index, called the index of satisfaction, was used to measure satisfaction. Six factors were studied, namely, age at the time of first marriage (X1), annual income (X2), number of children living (X3), value of all assets (X4), status of health in the form of an index (X5), and the average number of social activities per week-such as bowling and dancing (X6). Suppose the multiple regression equation is:
1. What is the estimated index of satisfaction for a person who first married at 18, has an annual income of $26,500, has three children living, has assets of $156,000, has an index of health status of 141, and has 2.5 social activities a week on the average?
2. Which would add more to satisfaction, an additional income of $10,000 a year or two more social activities a week?
Recently Asked Questions
- Will my Internet Service Provider turn over their records if the government demands it? Please provide specific legislation that supports both the
- 5. value: 7.00 points At the end of the prior year annual reporting period, Barnard Corporation's balance sheet showed the following: BARNARD
- So my teacher gave me a study guide with all the answers and none of the work. The teacher did two problems where you had to find the endpoint of a direct line