· State the null and alternate hypotheses
· Calculate the sample proportion
· Determine which test statistic applies, and calculate it
· Determine the critical value(s).
· State your decision: Should the null hypothesis be rejected?
Recently Asked Questions
- A beaker contains 47.0 mL of a 0.47 M HI solution and is titrated with 25.0 mL of a 0.25 M of KOH. What is the final pH, and where is this point in the
- Selling price per unit $170 Variable manufacturing costs per unit $63 Variable selling and administrative expenses per unit $5 Fixed manufacturing
- What warnings would you give forecasters in using statistical demon equations for estimating consumer demand? How can the problems associated with using static