• Is the sample mean of 7.2 exactly the same as the population mean?
• If another sample of 1000 companies is taken, do you expect the sample mean to be 7.2 again? Why or why not?
• Repeating this experiment many times with different samples, what values for the sample means would be possible? What values would repeat more often?
Recently Asked Questions
- I'm trying to make a pie chart in excel using only the information in column A. It's public vs private. For some reason when I highlight the information and
- Please help with these physics problems. Please include the steps.
- The first chapter of Genesis has God creating by speaking (e.g., "Let there be light," etc.). What meaning does this add to the use of the language of "Word"