• Is the sample mean of 7.2 exactly the same as the population mean?
• If another sample of 1000 companies is taken, do you expect the sample mean to be 7.2 again? Why or why not?
• Repeating this experiment many times with different samples, what values for the sample means would be possible? What values would repeat more often?
Recently Asked Questions
- Determine the temperature distribution in an insulated 10 cm diameter by 3 m long copper rod heated at one end to 600°C and cooled to 30°C at the other end.
- For #2 above, write up the results (using fake data) as you would see them in a results section of an APA empirical research article. Make sure to have one
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from hw1-su16.pdf. Additional comments: "Why are constants in I-type