- What is the population?
- What is the sample?
- Is the study observational or experimental? Justify your answer.
- What are the independent and dependent variables?
- For each of those variables, what level of measurement was used to obtain data from these variables?
- Classify those variables as either attribute or numerical.
Recently Asked Questions
- How to get the solution of point B? Ii already know how to solve A.
- 2 suppose you perform a multiple regression to predict crime rate in a state and includes as indicators of predictions the homeownership rate divorce rate and
- Find the 10-K files of Sears for the years ended in January 2017 and 2016 . Make necessary adjustments to make accounts on financial statements of both years