a) use sampling
b) take a census
c) perform an experiment
d) use a simulation"
- Sent to Statistics And Probability Expert Tutor on 5/16/2010 at 8:46pm
"A recent survey by a national women's association showed that the average salary of 3500 of its 65,000 membership was $73,000. This number is a parameter or statistic?"
- Sent to Statistics And Probability Expert Tutor on 5/16/2010 at 9:09pm
"Suppose the standard deviation is 13.1. What is the variance?
Recently Asked Questions
- Do you think the ideas underlying Neighbourhood Choice describe the geography around GTA? Provide a detailed discussion of your analysis/ideas?
- Why has Eurocamp's 'Seven-stage Methodology' been so important in managing the company's quality improvement projects? How does this compare with 'best
- Consider a city of 200 people (100 tall and 100 short) and two neighbourhoods (100 people each). People generally prefer to live close to short people. To draw