a) use sampling
b) take a census
c) perform an experiment
d) use a simulation"
- Sent to Statistics And Probability Expert Tutor on 5/16/2010 at 8:46pm
"A recent survey by a national women's association showed that the average salary of 3500 of its 65,000 membership was $73,000. This number is a parameter or statistic?"
- Sent to Statistics And Probability Expert Tutor on 5/16/2010 at 9:09pm
"Suppose the standard deviation is 13.1. What is the variance?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from HW10.
- Having won the reveloutionary war and gained independence, what central issue did the new United States government face, and how did they deal with it?
- out of these three articles https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/highlights/top/top1312yr.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external