a) use sampling
b) take a census
c) perform an experiment
d) use a simulation"
- Sent to Statistics And Probability Expert Tutor on 5/16/2010 at 8:46pm
"A recent survey by a national women's association showed that the average salary of 3500 of its 65,000 membership was $73,000. This number is a parameter or statistic?"
- Sent to Statistics And Probability Expert Tutor on 5/16/2010 at 9:09pm
"Suppose the standard deviation is 13.1. What is the variance?
Recently Asked Questions
- write the slope intercept form for the line shown in the graph
- Corporate finance problem I could us assistance with the structure to solve: I am planning to leave a job that pays $150,000.00 per year to run my own company
- 1.Cardinality The cardinality of a finite set A, denoted by | A| , is the number of elements in A What is the cardinality of the given set/ Given the