d. ratio scale
2...Following are speeds of 40 cars clocked by radar on a particular road in a 35-mph zone on a particular afternoon;
Make (a) a frequency table, (b) a histogram, and (c) a frequency polygon. Then describe the general shape of the distribution.
3. Give an example of something having these distribution shapes;
(b) approximately rectangular
(c) positively skewed
4. Find an example in a newspaper or magazine of a graph that misleads by failing to use equal interval sizes or by exaggerating proportions
Recently Asked Questions
- if someone can please go thru the process and steps for this two part problem i would really appreciate it. thanks
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 10 Streams.
- Suppose that a company's equity is currently selling for $43.75 per share and that there are 2.5 million shares outstanding and 35 thousand bonds outstanding,