d. ratio scale
2...Following are speeds of 40 cars clocked by radar on a particular road in a 35-mph zone on a particular afternoon;
Make (a) a frequency table, (b) a histogram, and (c) a frequency polygon. Then describe the general shape of the distribution.
3. Give an example of something having these distribution shapes;
(b) approximately rectangular
(c) positively skewed
4. Find an example in a newspaper or magazine of a graph that misleads by failing to use equal interval sizes or by exaggerating proportions
Recently Asked Questions
- Companies collect a wide variety of information about their foreign markets to decide in which countries to conduct business and which market segments in these
- What is the future value of $500 a year for 9 years compounded annually at 10%? What is the future value of $900 for nine years compounded annually at 10%?
- Can the hypothesis be evaluated using the confidence interval?