d. ratio scale
2...Following are speeds of 40 cars clocked by radar on a particular road in a 35-mph zone on a particular afternoon;
Make (a) a frequency table, (b) a histogram, and (c) a frequency polygon. Then describe the general shape of the distribution.
3. Give an example of something having these distribution shapes;
(b) approximately rectangular
(c) positively skewed
4. Find an example in a newspaper or magazine of a graph that misleads by failing to use equal interval sizes or by exaggerating proportions
Recently Asked Questions
- Lionel is an unmarried law student at State University Law School, a qualified educational institution. This year Lionel borrowed $24,000 from County Bank and
- What are the most important intermolecular forces? What are the mechanisms by which these intermolecular forces work?
- Why is it said that coal is one of the dirtiest forms of energy in use? how can this be improved?