Find the mean, median, and range for each of the two data sets.
Find the standard deviation using the rule of thumb for each of the data sets.
Compare the two sets and describe what you discover.
The following data sets shows the ages of the first seven presidents (President Washington through President Jackson) and the seven most recent presidents including President Obama. Age is given at time of inauguration.
First 7: 57 61 57 57 58 57 61
Second 7: 61 52 69 64 46 54 47
2. A data set consists of a set of numerical values. Which, if any, of the following statements could be correct? Underline correct response.
There is no mode.
There are two modes.
There are three modes.
3. Indicate whether the given statement could apply to a data set consisting of 1,000 values that are all different.
Yes or no.
The 29th percentile is greater than the 30th percentile.
The median is greater than the first quartile.
The third quartile is greater than the first quartile.
The mean is equal to the median.
The range is zero.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following organelles is found uniquely in autotrophic, eukaryotic cells and not heterotrophic, eukaryotic cells? ribosomes rough endoplasmic
- What are the benefits of trading “option combinations”? Use the data of options in the pic construct long bull put spread (350/330 strikes), short bear
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Assignment 4.pdf.