First quartile = 44 Third quartile = 68 Standard deviation = 9 Range = 55
Mean = 51 Median = 54 Mode = 71 Midrange = 64
Answer each of the following; show all work.
- What score was earned by more students than any other score? Why?
- What was the highest score earned on the exam?
- What was the lowest score earned on the exam?
- According to Chebyshev's Theorem, how many students scored between 24 and 78?
- Assume that the distribution is normal. Based on the Empirical Rule, how many students scored between 24 and 78? (Points :10)
Recently Asked Questions
- The current ratio measures __________. 1- a company's ability to sell its long-term assets 2- a company's ability to pay current liabilities from its total
- REVISION QUESTIONS TOPIC 1: Purchasing: a) Explain the objectives of a modern day purchasing function in an organization b) Discuss ways
- how to calculate the the access fees of two part tariffs. for example mc=5, fixed cost=0, TC=5Q