1. what is the probability of completing the exam in one hour or more?
2. what is the probability that a student will complete the exam in more than 60 minutes but less than 75 minutes?
3. Assuming the class has 60 students and that the examination time is one hour and 30 minutes in length. how many students do you expect will be able to complete the exam within the allotted time?
This question was asked on Mar 23, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- A 65-year-old male was admitted for evaluation of pain on swallowing and a sore throat that has persisted for the past year. The discomfort has not changed
- List and briefly describe what are the main sources of law in the United States.
- In a random sample of 40 refrigerators, the mean repair cost was $ 137.00 and the population standard deviation is $ 19.10 . Construct a 90 %