2. The National Association of Realtors estimates that 23% of all homes purchased in 2004 were considered investment properties. If a sample of 800 homes sold in 2004 is obtained what is the probability that between 175 and 200 homes are going to be used as investment property?
3. A new phone system was installed last year to help reduce the expense of personal calls that were being made by employees. Before the new system was installed, the amount being spent on personal calls follows a normal distribution with an average of $800 per month and a standard deviation of $50 per month. Find the probability that a randomly selected month had a personal call expense that falls below $650.
All 3 of these seem to be able to be solved the same way, but I keep getting the wrong answer for all of them. Could you help me understand what to do for these problems?
Recently Asked Questions
- In IPv4 header, which field is needed to allow the destination host to determine which datagram a newly arrived fragments belongs to.
- Please help me with this project. This paper just needs 750 words.
- 7.3 Discussion: Cash Flow Statement Starbucks Post the net cash flows from each of the three activities ( operating, investing, and financing ) for the most