• Access the Mental Measurements Yearbook located in the University Library.
• Select two assessments of intelligence and two achievement tests.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word analysis of your selected instruments. In your analysis, address the following:
o Critique the major definitions of intelligence. Determine which theory of intelligence best fits your selected instruments. Explain how the definition and the measures are related.
o Evaluate the measures of intelligence you selected for reliability, validity, normative procedures, and bias.
o Compare and contrast your selected intelligence and achievement assessments. How are the goals of the tests similar and different? How are the tests used? What are the purposes of giving these differing tests?
o Examine the ethical considerations associated with achievement and intelligence tests in education.
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- Bond Yield-to-Maturity A one-year zero coupon bond costs $99.43 today. Exactly one year from today, it will pay $100. What is the annual yield-to-maturity of
- When was the democratic party started and who was the first president to be elected from the democratic party?
- Your answer should be a minimum of 250 words in length and should answer the questions as completely as possible . What factors contributed to the recovery of