• Access the Mental Measurements Yearbook located in the University Library.
• Select two assessments of intelligence and two achievement tests.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word analysis of your selected instruments. In your analysis, address the following:
o Critique the major definitions of intelligence. Determine which theory of intelligence best fits your selected instruments. Explain how the definition and the measures are related.
o Evaluate the measures of intelligence you selected for reliability, validity, normative procedures, and bias.
o Compare and contrast your selected intelligence and achievement assessments. How are the goals of the tests similar and different? How are the tests used? What are the purposes of giving these differing tests?
o Examine the ethical considerations associated with achievement and intelligence tests in education.
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- Subitizing is a _____ process. perceptual conceptual mathematical spatial
- The perceptual process whereby individuals can look at a small number of objects and almost instantaneously know how many objects are present is referred to
- 1. Model an E-R diagram along with their attributes. 2. Describe all entities and relationship with the maximum and minimum cardinalities to each relationship