• Access the Mental Measurements Yearbook located in the University Library.
• Select two assessments of intelligence and two achievement tests.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word analysis of your selected instruments. In your analysis, address the following:
o Critique the major definitions of intelligence. Determine which theory of intelligence best fits your selected instruments. Explain how the definition and the measures are related.
o Evaluate the measures of intelligence you selected for reliability, validity, normative procedures, and bias.
o Compare and contrast your selected intelligence and achievement assessments. How are the goals of the tests similar and different? How are the tests used? What are the purposes of giving these differing tests?
o Examine the ethical considerations associated with achievement and intelligence tests in education.
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- Looking for help proving how a risk-averse person will always invest some amount in risky assets and how they won't in part b of the attached...
- Use the Euclidean algorithm to hand-calculate gcd (5121,3120)
- The course project provides you with an opportunity to choose one medical law or medical ethics issue of special interest and to study that issue at a deeper