• Access the Mental Measurements Yearbook located in the University Library.
• Select two assessments of intelligence and two achievement tests.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word analysis of your selected instruments. In your analysis, address the following:
o Critique the major definitions of intelligence. Determine which theory of intelligence best fits your selected instruments. Explain how the definition and the measures are related.
o Evaluate the measures of intelligence you selected for reliability, validity, normative procedures, and bias.
o Compare and contrast your selected intelligence and achievement assessments. How are the goals of the tests similar and different? How are the tests used? What are the purposes of giving these differing tests?
o Examine the ethical considerations associated with achievement and intelligence tests in education.
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- here's all the questions to #5, if you can, please do numbers 90, 92, 52, and 56. i have class at 2:30 and that's when I need to hand in my hw, thanks!
- Suppose Travis invests $8,000 in a savings account that earns 3.5% APR, compounded monthly. At the same time, Anna invests $8000 in a savings account that
- Concerning course case study analysis: EMR implantation at Stanford Hospital & Clinics Need to align HIT strategies with organizational strategies, identifying