• Access the Mental Measurements Yearbook located in the University Library.
• Select two assessments of intelligence and two achievement tests.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word analysis of your selected instruments. In your analysis, address the following:
o Critique the major definitions of intelligence. Determine which theory of intelligence best fits your selected instruments. Explain how the definition and the measures are related.
o Evaluate the measures of intelligence you selected for reliability, validity, normative procedures, and bias.
o Compare and contrast your selected intelligence and achievement assessments. How are the goals of the tests similar and different? How are the tests used? What are the purposes of giving these differing tests?
o Examine the ethical considerations associated with achievement and intelligence tests in education.
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- You are the CFO of a chicken feed production plant. You are in need of a new processing machine that has a purchase price of $245,000. There would be no need
- How can those themes be talked about in novel Life as we Knew by Susan Beth Pfeffer? Family/Relationships Government/Control Survival Technology (better or
- In a 2-ordered array of 2N elements, what is the maximum number of positions that an element can be from its position if the array were 1-ordered