• Access the Mental Measurements Yearbook located in the University Library.
• Select two assessments of intelligence and two achievement tests.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word analysis of your selected instruments. In your analysis, address the following:
o Critique the major definitions of intelligence. Determine which theory of intelligence best fits your selected instruments. Explain how the definition and the measures are related.
o Evaluate the measures of intelligence you selected for reliability, validity, normative procedures, and bias.
o Compare and contrast your selected intelligence and achievement assessments. How are the goals of the tests similar and different? How are the tests used? What are the purposes of giving these differing tests?
o Examine the ethical considerations associated with achievement and intelligence tests in education.
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
This question was asked on Jul 14, 2011 and answered on Jul 15, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- below is my discussion post. I need help completing it . THANK YOU.
- Week Eight Discussion Question "Social Media." Please respond to the following, using sources under the Explore heading as the basis of your response:
- Critical Thinking Option 1: How to Detect Media Bias Instructions Read Chapter 12 - How to detect media bias and propaganda in national and world news.