1. If the 52 reported cases represented a rate 50% higher than the statewide rate, what
is a reasonable estimate of m, the average number of such cancer cases statewide?
2. Based on your estimate of m, what is the estimated standard deviation of the number
of cancer cases statewide?
3. What is the z-score for the x 52 observed cases of cancer? How do you interpret
this z-score in light of the concern about an elevated rate of hematopoietic
cancers in this area?
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help with value stream mapping of one of the service lines of American Airlines, the current state and future state value stream map
- Problem (What knowledge level do patients with chronic health conditions on multiple medication have about their prescribed medications?) Would your problem
- on January 1, 2018 for $18.8 million the company issued 10%bonds with a face amount $20.8 million, market yield 12%, interest is paid semiannually. I can't