is a reasonable estimate of m, the average number of such cancer cases statewide?
2. Based on your estimate of m, what is the estimated standard deviation of the number
of cancer cases statewide?
3. What is the z-score for the x 52 observed cases of cancer? How do you interpret
this z-score in light of the concern about an elevated rate of hematopoietic
cancers in this area?
This question was asked on Oct 17, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- Help me with number 5 please What would we be certain about?
- I cant get it. Struggling to add spaces in there I cant get it. Struggling to add spaces in there I cant get it. Struggling to add spaces in there I cant get
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from homeworkchapter11.docx.