2. 1. A university planner wants to determine the proportion of spring semester students who will attend summer school. She surveys 32 current students discovering that 12 will return for summer school. Construct a 90% confidence interval estimate for the proportion of current spring students who will return for summer school.
3. 1. A health club annually surveys its members. Last year, 33% of the members said they use the treadmill at least 4 times a week. How large of sample should be taken this year to estimate the percentage of members who use the treadmill at least 4 times a week? The estimate is desired to have a margin of error of 5% with a 95% level of confidence.
Recently Asked Questions
- Narrow, triangular groove bordered by clavicle, deltoid, and pectoralis major muscles. Also known as Clavipectoral triangle
- https://brainmass.com/file/1539544/INTB5600+Falcon+Performance.pdf what are the costs associated with a bad PES system?
- Major Geographic Qualities I have choose one out of the 9 major geographic quantities of Europe below is you can find the details bout it . However, here the