2. 1. A university planner wants to determine the proportion of spring semester students who will attend summer school. She surveys 32 current students discovering that 12 will return for summer school. Construct a 90% confidence interval estimate for the proportion of current spring students who will return for summer school.
3. 1. A health club annually surveys its members. Last year, 33% of the members said they use the treadmill at least 4 times a week. How large of sample should be taken this year to estimate the percentage of members who use the treadmill at least 4 times a week? The estimate is desired to have a margin of error of 5% with a 95% level of confidence.
This question was asked on Nov 06, 2012 and answered on Nov 10, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- consider the following . calculate to four decimal places, the first 10 terms of the sequence. A) plot the graph. Does the sequence have limit ? if so
- Part -1: Assignment 5-5: Updating Order Status Create a procedure named STATUS_SHIP_SP that allows an employee in the Shipping Department to update an order
- i have qusetion i have a semester exams i can get help with note study for all my class i take