2. 1. A university planner wants to determine the proportion of spring semester students who will attend summer school. She surveys 32 current students discovering that 12 will return for summer school. Construct a 90% confidence interval estimate for the proportion of current spring students who will return for summer school.
3. 1. A health club annually surveys its members. Last year, 33% of the members said they use the treadmill at least 4 times a week. How large of sample should be taken this year to estimate the percentage of members who use the treadmill at least 4 times a week? The estimate is desired to have a margin of error of 5% with a 95% level of confidence.
Recently Asked Questions
- A cylindrical space station located in distant space, rotates with constant angular velocity about its axis. Astronaut Carol rotates with the station and is
- Please provide straight to the point answers. Thank you. The assignment is in the attachment below.
- Estimating Procedures Estimating Procedures Estimating Procedures Risk Management Workbook Risk Management Workbook Instructions