2.Using the years as your x-axis and the annual mean as your y-axis, create a scatterplot and a linear regression line.
3.Answer the following questions using your scatterplot and linear regression line:
* What is the slope of the linear regression line?
* What is the Y-intercept of the linear regression line?
* What is the equation of the linear regression line, in slope-intercept form?
* Based on the linear regression line, what would be an estimated cost of gas in the year 2020?
* What are the residuals of each year?
* Select a current price that you have seen or paid recently for gas. Is that price within the range of the linear regression line or is it an outlier? Is it within the confidence interval of 5% or either end?
Recently Asked Questions
- I have a question in Warren E Buffett 2005 case study, Can I ask why Berkshire invested in Big Four companies( Coca-Cola, Gillette, Amex, Wells Fargo)
- I need help in this homework. 1. Write an abstract structure of a linked list using the given methods check if the structure is empty, add node, remove node.
- a compressed spring is used to launch a marble onto a surface that starts out horizontal and then stops upward at a constant angle until the marble stops. Over