2.Using the years as your x-axis and the annual mean as your y-axis, create a scatterplot and a linear regression line.
3.Answer the following questions using your scatterplot and linear regression line:
* What is the slope of the linear regression line?
* What is the Y-intercept of the linear regression line?
* What is the equation of the linear regression line, in slope-intercept form?
* Based on the linear regression line, what would be an estimated cost of gas in the year 2020?
* What are the residuals of each year?
* Select a current price that you have seen or paid recently for gas. Is that price within the range of the linear regression line or is it an outlier? Is it within the confidence interval of 5% or either end?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from exercise.
- The mean blood pressure for 47-year-old males in the United States is normally distributed with a mean of 139 mg and a standard deviation of 26 mg . A doctor
- The secretion of the hormone _________ within the brain helps promote drowsiness .