Epidemiological data and operational information about outbreaks is dynamic and changes rapidly. You must develop a comprehensive Event Management System to manage critical information about an outbreak (of your choice) within the Excel program that you have just learned. This is one method to ensure accurate and timely communications between key public health professionals and the community. You have been working on these skills throughout units 1 and 2. You will build upon your skills by completing this unit 1 project.
Choose from any one of the fields below. You will choose a field, but your project will be about something specific. For example, if you choose "environmental," then you will need to choose a specific environment.
• Active Surveillance
• Case management
• Emergency Response
• Safe Drinking Water
Features of the data management system you create should include:
1. A background of the investigation (from a health center network or one created by you – don’t forget that this needs to have the known agent, descriptive case, etc.). Yes, this is completed in Microsoft Word. You need to provide background information on your project.
2. An Excel workbook of a database you have chosen or created. Yes, this is completed in Microsoft Excel. (You will submit a Word and Excel file for this project. You should have identified a database. You may Google these databases, because they are freely available. If you need a specific website, try http://www.data.gov.
3. Formulas and Charts of the investigation. Try to demonstrate at least one Microsoft Excel formula that you learned over the last few weeks. Also, please create at least one chart.
4. Pivot Table Reports. This can be created in Microsoft Excel.
For your Microsoft Excel activities, you do not need to create a new excel file for each item. Rather, create different "Sheets." You will submit 1 Microsoft Word file and 1 Microsoft Excel file for this project.
let me know ASAP
This is no more than 3-5 pages paper and I can not afford to pay more than $30
Recently Asked Questions
- Match the artwork with the technique used. You will use the techniques more than one time. - A. B.
- please explain the process adding costs to the balance and ultimately how the sale of a product impacts the income statement
- This is for personal, not submit. 1how will you use God-given aesthetic capacity when interacting with popular art, design and music? (Culturally current music