Your boss, Ms. Piper, has asked you to analyze the age and salaries of 60 CEOs. They provide you with the raw data in an excel document (see “application1.xlsx” in Blackboard). Your boss wants you to create several charts/graphs and give a detailed analysis of each one. The calculations you have been asked to do include creating charts/graphs for:
1. Histogram of the ages of the CEOs. Use bin sizes of 5 years. (i.e. 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, etc.).
2. Histogram of the salaries of the CEOs. Determine your own bin size that you feel best describes the data.
3. Compute the mean and standard deviation of the ages and salaries. Use these numbers in your discussion of your histograms.
4. A pie chart showing the percentage of CEOs age 30-44, 45-59, and 60 or older.
Some things to keep in mind with your calculations, charts, and graphs:
1. Label the axes carefully and accurately.
2. Include titles for charts/graphs.
3. Use units when appropriate.
4. Make note of skewness/symmetrical data.
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the addTwoNumbers function to write a new function which adds a number to X code in java script
- A deck of playing cards contains 52 cards, four of which are aces. (Round your answers to four decimal places.)
- The emitter follower of Figure 2 hasR1=100k ,R2=150k ,RE=750 ,RL=20k ,Rs=200 ,VCC=15V , andVBE=0.7V .Assume thatbF=100 andVA=200V . (a) Find the Q-point