Statistics are used frequently in news articles on just about any topic you can think of. We're in an election cycle now and we hear and read statistics every single day about the popularity of the candidates with the voters who are being surveyed. If you want to explore this use of statistics, find a news situation dealing with your own profession as a nurse and try to answer the following questions:
- 1.summarize and provide the link to an article that uses statistics.
- 2.discuss the sampling strategy or the analysis used.
- 3.how could this information help someone make decisions.
This question was asked on Jul 19, 2016 and answered on Jul 19, 2016 for the course MATH221 math221 at Chamberlain College of Nursing.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following events is likely to encourage a company to raise its target debt ratio, other things held constant? *An increase in the personal tax
- I need help with my BUS/212 Economic Impacts on US based businesses class week 3 assignments. I chose General Motors Cadillac brand as my business and I need
- Can you please help explain the characteristics of conscious leadership as defined by Mackey and Sisodia and compare them to the primary characteristics of two