Need brief answers for the following questions:
1. Please explain in laymen’s terms: high/low contact
2. Is the traditional higher education a high or low contact system? Is it “good?” (hint: define good then argue for or against it) How about our hybrid system for this class?
3. In the videos on Ikea and Build A Bear, what’s their service-scape philosophy? Do customers love or hate it? Why? Would it work in other businesses? How? Examples?
4. In the video HK Transformer, what are the benefits of the HK apartment? What benefit is maximized and at what costs? Could such design be popular in the U.S.? (link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm-GpEis5uc)
5. Recall your experiences at Chuck E Cheese's (if you have not been to one, please go to their website or visit their stores in SB, Fontana, Rancho, etc.) and compare their service design with that of Domino's Pizza. List three or more major differences and one or more similarities. What are CBPs and the respective challenges for running these restaurants?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from After reading through the following article.docx.
- Hi, i am having trouble solving this question, any help would appreciated.
- write statement that calls a function named computer_volume and passes it the value y and assigns the result to a variable called x ?