In January of 2017, Anam, Siyu and Sehar form an LLC. The three of them will share all profits, losses and gains equally. The LLC will use a calendar year end.
Below is each Member's initial contribution to the LLC:
Anam $210,000 cash
Siyu $150,000 cash and $60,000 of accounting services to the LLC
Sehar Property with a FMV of $210,000 and basis of $120,000
The following information about the LLC was obtained from the LLC's 2017 records:
Short-term capital loss
Long-term capital gain
Cash distribution to Anam
Cash distribution to Siyu
Cash distribution to Sehar
1. Please create the LLC's Profit & Loss statement for 2017 and its Balance Sheet at Dec. 31, 2017.
2. Please prepare Schedule K-1 for one of the LLC Members.
Recently Asked Questions
- use bond enthalpies to estimate the enthalpy change for eachof the following reactions: ( C3H8(g) + 5O2(G) --> 3CO2(g) + 4H2O(g)
- IFRS 14-3 On January 1, 2017, Cullumber Corporation issued $760,00 of 9% bonds, due in 10 years. The bonds were issued for $712,644, and pay interest each July
- Why do you believe that training and development is important to a company?