Hi, I would like to ask about some idea I have scenario
· David worked as a lecturer in South Africa from 1stJuly 2017 to 13 September 2017 and earned a total amount of R200000 (ZAR) for the above period. South African tax in the amount of R36000 (ZAR) was paid on his income earned in South Africa.
· Piper paid tax in the amount of R3600 (ZAR) to the South African Revenue Service in respect of the interest that she earned in South Africa.
I know that I need use ato foreign exchange rate - ( average financial year ending ) but now I am not sure that I should use information from 31 December ( because he worked from July-Sept) or data from 31 Jun.
another confusion is about medical levy surcharge-
information is that
both individually have private hospital insurance for the current income year
The hospital insurance policies referred to here above each have an excess of $1000.
In my opinion they (he and his wive need to paid medical levy surcharge
Thank you for your help and idea
Have a nice day
Recently Asked Questions
- A centripetal force of 230 N acts on a 1,900-kg satellite moving with a speed of 5,400 m/s in a circular orbit around a planet. What is the radius of its orbit?
- Q9: Consider the following regression model Y i = 0 + 1 X 1i + 2 X 2i + 3 X 3i + 4 X 4i + 5 X 5i +u i Data for the relevant variables are shared:
- i would like an example on this one. I want to input a address and validate it if its true or not. if its valid or not. it should hve one or more numbers