- What are the major themes of the work? Provide a short phrase for each theme. Remember, these should not be subjects (like love, war, destiny), but rather what the author is saying about these subjects (love is a force that heals all wounds).
- How is each theme portrayed in the book? (Example: In The Giver, the theme, the significance of memory to human life, is shown through Jonas' realization that even if there is no pain without memory, there is also no true happiness.)
- What are the moral and ethical problems explored in the story?
- What was the author's purpose in writing this book?
- Does the author use imagery, symbolism, allusions, etc. to develop his/her themes? How?
All of these questions aplly to The Three Musketeers
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. Some writers have suggested that humans have a psychological need to believe their body can survive its eventual decay and death. This causes extreme
- During the peak of the action potential , which of the following is correct ?
- Which of the following is the predominant ECM fiber type in the reticular connective tissue surrounding individual skeletal muscle cells :