- Use the law of sines to solve triangles.
- Use law of cosines to solve triangles.
- Determine the number of solutions in an ambiguous case of law of sines.
- Use counterexamples and identities to disprove a mathematical statement.
- Verify and simplify equations and expressions using trigonometric identities.
- Evaluate expressions and find exact values using identities.
- Solve trigonometric equations.
- Find the area of a triangle using several different formulas, including Hero's formula.
- Find the arc length of an arc given the measure of the corresponding central angle and the radius of the circle.
- Find the area of a sector given the measure of the corresponding central angle and the radius of the circle.
- Determine angular displacement.
- Calculate linear velocity.
- Calculate angular velocity.
- Convert between units using dimensional analysis.
Now it's time to complete the unit exam.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is user application development (UAD)? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of UAD
- Identify some specific ethical or social responsibility issues that might be faced by small-business managers and employees in each of the following areas:
- What is the difference between network monitoring and application performance monitoring? Why is it important to provide both?