- Use the law of sines to solve triangles.
- Use law of cosines to solve triangles.
- Determine the number of solutions in an ambiguous case of law of sines.
- Use counterexamples and identities to disprove a mathematical statement.
- Verify and simplify equations and expressions using trigonometric identities.
- Evaluate expressions and find exact values using identities.
- Solve trigonometric equations.
- Find the area of a triangle using several different formulas, including Hero's formula.
- Find the arc length of an arc given the measure of the corresponding central angle and the radius of the circle.
- Find the area of a sector given the measure of the corresponding central angle and the radius of the circle.
- Determine angular displacement.
- Calculate linear velocity.
- Calculate angular velocity.
- Convert between units using dimensional analysis.
Now it's time to complete the unit exam.
Recently Asked Questions
- Go to the following website, http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/kjn/people/heaviest.htm and read through the long list of people who have made it
- What are the three traditional training methods? Detail the advantages and disadvantages of each in regard to learning. Need a answer for this question thanks
- Which of the following are not true about clustering? A) The complete method of linkage clustering uses information on all pairs, not just