- Use the law of sines to solve triangles.
- Use law of cosines to solve triangles.
- Determine the number of solutions in an ambiguous case of law of sines.
- Use counterexamples and identities to disprove a mathematical statement.
- Verify and simplify equations and expressions using trigonometric identities.
- Evaluate expressions and find exact values using identities.
- Solve trigonometric equations.
- Find the area of a triangle using several different formulas, including Hero's formula.
- Find the arc length of an arc given the measure of the corresponding central angle and the radius of the circle.
- Find the area of a sector given the measure of the corresponding central angle and the radius of the circle.
- Determine angular displacement.
- Calculate linear velocity.
- Calculate angular velocity.
- Convert between units using dimensional analysis.
Now it's time to complete the unit exam.
Recently Asked Questions
- Name six roles that may be found in a typical systems development project and describe the responsibilities of each role.
- In a PRINCE2® project structure there are formal committees, a project board and specific roles. What is your opinion about the value of this kind of
- 1.According to the State Board of Nursing in your state, what is the Registered Nurses responsibility in treating a patient’s pain? 2 Based on the laws of