1. Describe the beliefs and goals of nativists. Why did nativism increase in the 1920s?
2. Respond to the following statement: "The 1920s was an era in which the forces of modernization came into conflict with the forces of traditionalism."
3. Choose 2 New Deal relief programs and describe them. What were they designed to accomplish? What were the successes and/or failures of these programs?
4. What factors contributed to President Truman's decision to drop the atomic bomb? Do you feel the war with Japan could have been ended satisfactorily in any other way?
5. Analyze the wartime experiences of three of the following groups: women, African Americans, Mexican Americans and Japanese Americans, and Native Americans. Did these experiences help or hinder progress toward equality in America?
Recently Asked Questions
- program in ARM using ARMSim# to perform the following tasks: Open a file named "integers.dat" and keep track of the following information. the first integer
- France bans smartphone use in schools, why? If the US is to follow this, what would happen?
- 1. State the country you were assigned and characterize that country’s recent performance interms of the following variables for 2017. (Please check your